Know where to be and when. Plus our mascot and how to be part of the Texas Tri Series
Where & When
September 29th – Sprint Distance & Kids Fun Run
September 30th – Quarter & Half Distance
Kerrville, Texas – Expo at Inn of The Hills
Debra Zapata Sprint Distance: 500m Swim, 14.5 mile Bike, 5 Km Run. (Includes Relay option)
Quarter Distance: 1000m Swim, 29 mile Bike, 6.4 mile Run.
Quarter Distance Aquabike: 1000m swim, 29 mile Bike
Half Distance: 1.2 mile Swim, 56 mile Bike, 13.1 mile Run. (Includes Relay options)
Half Distance Aquabike: 1.2 mile Swim, 56 mile Bike.
The full weekend schedule is posted here. Including swim wave times and cut off times.
Meet Our Mascot!
- Super cool shirt and hat
- Reusable bag with swag
- Personalized Bib when you register before the deadline!
- Free post race massage and injury evaluation
- Free post race fresh cooked H-E-B fajitas, drinks, and beer garden
- Spectator friendly course & great crowd support
- Fantastic aid stations stocked with Clif and snacks to refuel
- Professional timing
- Custom belt buckle finisher medals
- A finish line party you won’t want to end!
Texas Tri Series
Kerrville Triathlon is the final event in the Texas Tri Series. The Series is composed of five triathlon events. Participants can complete the series by participating in all of the events. Participants will be given credit for participating in an event if they finish the event as a competitor, or if they volunteer. The series concludes with a an awesome finisher party complete with food, drinks, awards ceremony, dancing, and more. For more information, visit www.texastriseries.com.