The Kerrville Virtual Triathlon
Have you dreamed of completing a triathlon but haven’t been able to fit it into your schedule? Or maybe you can’t make it out to Kerrville Tri this year. Or maybe you’re just too nervous to do the swim, bike and run all in one day. If this is the case – then The Kerrville Virtual Triathlon is for you!
With this virtual triathlon, you can complete each segment of the triathlon on your own schedule. For example, you can do part of the swim on Monday, part of the run on Wednesday and part of the bike on Friday. You can do each part in a location and time that’s convenient for you.
You’ll have from the actual Kerrville Tri event day September 26, 2020 until October 17, 2020. That’s 3 weeks to swim, bike, and run. Results must be submitted by midnight on October 17th using the form below.
The Kerrville Virtual Triathlon offers a Sprint, Quarter & Half Distance.
- Debra Zapata Sprint Distance: 500m Swim, 14.5 mile Bike, 5 Km Run.
- Sprint Distance Aquabike: 500m Swim, 14.5 mile Bike
- Quarter Distance: 1000m Swim, 29 mile Bike, 6.4 mile Run.
- Quarter Distance Aquabike: 1000m swim, 29 mile Bike
- Half Distance: 1.2 mile Swim, 56 mile Bike, 13.1 mile Run.
- Half Distance Aquabike: 1.2 mile Swim, 56 mile Bike.
How to Participate in the Virtual Tri
- Choose your challenge from the distances above.
- Swim, Bike & Run! Complete your distances indoors or outdoors during the time frame.
- Document your journey with a before and after photo. Start your watch as you take your first step and note your total time at the finish.
- Post your results and a photo before October 17, 2020.
- Connect with us on Social! Tag your photos on Instagram & Twitter with #KerrvilleTri #SmokinGoodTri
Besides feeling good about yourself for accomplishing this fitness goal, you’ll also receive:
- Bib number, plus helmet and bike number.
- Custom reusable water bottle.
- Awesome Belt Buckle Finisher Medal to show your accomplishment!
You’ll receive all of this gear the week after the official race date.