Hours & Location
There is no race day packet pickup for the Half or Quarter Distance events. All packets must be picked up by 5 PM on Saturday.
Bikes must be checked into T1 and Run Bags checked into T2 by 5:30 PM on Saturday.
Athletes in the Half & Quarter Distances may pick up their packets during any of the packet pickup hours at the expo.
In order to make this a successful USAT sanctioned event, there are some rules that must be followed. Please help make the experience easy by being prepared and following these few simple rules:
- You must pick up your packet in person during pickup hours. No exceptions.
- You will be required to show a photo ID and proof of USAT membership. Those not having proof of USAT membership will be required to purchase a 1-day license. There will not be computers there to print your proof, but there is a phone app!
- USAT One Day memberships will be available for purchase on-site for $15.
- All relay members must go to packet pick up to show ID and proof of USAT license. Team members do not need to go to packet pickup at the same time because each individual can check in separately. However, the final person to check in is the only one who can receive the timing chip for the team.
- Youth athletes without an ID must be accompanied by a parent/guardian with a photo ID.
- The age group of a participant will be determined by age on Dec. 31 of the event year, not by age on race day. For example, if you turn 25 years old in November 2017, you will race as 25 for all of the 2017 season (January – December).
Health & Fitness Expo
Expo! Expo! Expo Read all about it! This jam packed sports expo will feature awesome vendors presenting products, offering complimentary services, and hosting giveaways. It is also the host for participant packet pick up. The expo is located at The Inn of the Hills hotel, the host hotel for the Kerrville Triathlon Festival, is located at the event site. It is in walking distance of the transition area and swim start.