The Kerrville Virtual Triathlon
Have you dreamed of completing a triathlon but haven’t been able to fit it into your schedule? Or maybe you can’t make it out to Kerrville Tri this year. Or maybe you’re just too nervous to do the swim, bike and run all in one day. If this is the case – then The Kerrville Virtual Triathlon is for you!
With this virtual triathlon, you can complete each segment of the triathlon on your own schedule. For example, you can do part of the swim on Monday, part of the run on Wednesday and part of the bike on Friday. You can do each part in a location and time that’s convenient for you.
You’ll have from the actual Kerrville Tri event day September 29, 2018 until October 22, 2018. That’s 3 weeks to swim, bike, and run. Results must be submitted by midnight on October 22nd using the form below.
At Kerrville Virtual Triathlon you will have the option of choosing from Sprint, Quarter & Half Distance.
- Debra Zapata Sprint Distance: 500m Swim, 14.5 mile Bike, 5 Km Run.
- Quarter Distance: 1000m Swim, 29 mile Bike, 6.4 mile Run.
- Quarter Distance Aquabike: 1000m swim, 29 mile Bike
- Half Distance: 1.2 mile Swim, 56 mile Bike, 13.1 mile Run.
- Half Distance Aquabike: 1.2 mile Swim, 56 mile Bike.
How to Participate in the Virtual Tri
- Choose your challenge from the distances above.
- Swim, Bike & Run! Complete your distances indoors or outdoors during the time frame.
- Document your journey with a before and after photo. Start your watch as you take your first step and note your total time at the finish.
- Post your results and a photo before October 22, 2018.
- Connect with us on Social! Tag your photos on Instagram & Twitter with #KerrvilleTri #SmokinGoodTri
Besides feeling good about yourself for accomplishing this fitness goal, you’ll also receive:
You’ll receive all of this gear in the mail before you toe the virtual line on September 29th!