Meet Our 2022 Ambassadors
We’re proud to introduce the 2022 Kerrville Tri Ambassadors! These individuals are triathletes of all speeds, abilities, and experience levels, truly representing the triathlon community. They’re here to help you along your journey, answer questions, and provide advice as they prepare for the Kerrville Tri start line just like you. Ohh yeah, it pays to follow them on Instagram! Read More..
Interested in becoming a Kerrville Triathlon Ambassador? Do you like to help and connect with triathletes of all levels? Do you love swimming, cycling, running, and sweet race swag?
The Ambassador program is one of the main driving forces to help promote the Kerrville Triathlon Festival, The Most Scenic Triathlon in Texas!
As part of the Ambassador program, you and your fellow Ambassadors are a reflection of the race on and off the course! You’ll be an extension of Kerrville Tri, helping us keep a finger on the pulse of the latest trends on social media and your own part of the triathlon community. Each Ambassador has their own story to celebrate. We want you to use your strengths to help others to write their own.
We are looking for our Ambassadors to reflect our love and excitement for swimming, cycling, and running and the City of Kerrville. Being an amazing Ambassador is all about having fun, interacting with the community, and encouraging others – it’s a bonus if they sign up for 2022 Kerrville Tri! Ambassador applications will be accepted until Friday, December 10th.
What you’ll need:
- Enthusiasm for Kerrville Tri. Of course, the most important part of being an Ambassador is that you’re enthusiastic about the event. If you love triathlon and the community that Kerrville Tri brings together, then this will be a good fit for you.
- Good communication skills. Whether you’re online or offline, being able to communicate with potential participants is key. We’ll provide you with the info so you’ll have a good understanding of how to communicate it with future participants of Kerrville Tri.
- Connections in the community. Having connections in the community is important, but these connections can be gained while working as an ambassador. That means visiting running clubs, running/bike stores, gyms and actively engaging on social media – basically anywhere where you can promote Kerrville Tri.
Perks of becoming an Ambassador:
- Welcome package and swag with gear like shirts, socks, mugs, etc. ($400 value)
- Unique $10 off code for you to share on social media and with your community
- Two Kerrville Tri 100% comp entries (one for you and one to share) ($300+ value)